The Dali Museum and the Tampa Bay History Center team up for a panel discussion about the intersection of our respective exhibitions, The Dali’s Clyde Butcher: Visions of Dali’s Spain (June 15, 2018 – November 25, 2018) and TBHC’s upcoming A History of Conservation – The Bird’s-eye View (August 25, 2018 – February 10, 2019).
RSVP by Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018:
• by email at email@example.com
• at (727) 803-9799 ext. 101
• OR at www.facebook.com/SciCafeStPete
When: 6:30 - 7:30pm Thursday, August 23rd, 2018.
Doors will open at 6:00pm for social time, conversation begins at 6:30pm.
Where: The Dali Museum, Raymond James Community Room
One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg
Moderator: Rob Lorei, News Director WMNF 88.5 community radio
• Peter Tush, Curator of Dalí Museum’s Clyde Butcher: Visions of Dali’s Spain
• Ann Paul, Guest Curator of the TBHC A History of Conservation – The Bird’s-Eye View exhibit and Regional Coordinator, Audubon Florida
• Paul Gray, Science Coordinator, Audubon Florida Everglades Program and lender to TBHC Audubon Conservation exhibit
• Ed Sherwood, Executive Director of the Tampa Bay Estuary Program
SciCafé St. Petersburg is an informal discussion series for adults created by the Marine Exploration Center of St. Petersburg (formerly The Pier Aquarium) in 2009. Its purpose is to raise awareness and satisfy peoples’ curiosity about things scientific. The Dali Museum is the proud host of the St. Petersburg SciCafé in conjunction with the USF College of Marine Science and the Marine Exploration Center. The SciCafé series is sponsored by David Ramsey with the Hearn/Hoyt/Ramsey Group at Raymond James Financial.